AUTO TOURING, BIKING, BOATING, CAMPING, FISHING, HIKING, PICNICKING, WINTER SPORTS, RECREATIONAL VEHICLES, WILDLIFE VIEWING, FIRE LOOKOUTS/CABINS OVERNIGHT, SWIMMING
Minnesota Campgrounds | ECHO LAKE (MINN) | JEANETTE LAKE | WHITEFACE RESERVOIR | FALL LAKE | IRON LAKE | TRAILS END CAMPGROUND | FLOUR LAKE CAMPGROUND | CRESCENT LAKE (MN) | Sawbill Lake Campground – Superior National Forest | EAST BEARSKIN LAKE CAMPGROUND | FENSKE LAKE CAMPGROUND | BIRCH LAKE CAMPGROUND | SOUTH KAWISHIWI RIVER
- 2,000 miles of trails designed for hiking, hunting, riding and more.
- Camp on one of the many developed “fee”, rustic, or backcountry campsites, most of which are on a body of water.
- Boat, fish, swim or picnic at one of lake accesses, fishing piers, swimming beaches, or picnic areas.
- Drive on one of three national scenic byways.
- Explore the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, with over 800,000 acres it is the largest designated wilderness in the eastern.