AUTO TOURING, BIKING, FISHING, HIKING, HORSEBACK RIDING, PICNICKING, WINTER SPORTS, WILDLIFE VIEWING, SWIMMING
Reserve your campsite at these camping areas:
Looking for nice hiking areas to take a hike? Choose from these scenic hiking trails:
The Green Mountain & Finger Lakes National Forests™ scenic beauty along the backbone of Vermont™s Green Mountains and New York™s Finger Lakes region provide unlimited recreational opportunities in all seasons.
Some of the many opportunities we offer include:
- Over 900 miles of trails managed for both summer and winter uses
- Sections long trails like the Appalachian National Scenic Trail, the Long Trail, and the North Country Scenic Trail.
- Outsanding campgrounds, including two designated National Recreation Areas
- Eight designated wilderness areas on the Green Mountain National Forest
- 3 Alpine and 6 Nordic Commercial ski areas offering some of the most spectacular skiing in the northeast
- Countless lakes and streams for unlimited fishing and other water activities
Enjoy your Green Mountain and Finger Lakes National Forests. It™s All Yours!