BIKING, CAMPING, INTERPRETIVE PROGRAMS, FISHING, HIKING, HORSEBACK RIDING, HUNTING, OFF HIGHWAY VEHICLE, PICNICKING, WINTER SPORTS, RECREATIONAL VEHICLES, VISITOR CENTER, WILDLIFE VIEWING, FIRE LOOKOUTS/CABINS OVERNIGHT
Colorado Campgrounds | FLAT CANYON | OLD FOLKS FLAT | JOES VALLEY RESERVOIR | DEVILS CANYON | WARNER LAKE | NIZHONI | BUCKBOARD | MANTI COMMUNITY | GOOSEBERRY RESERVOIR | TWELVE MILE FLAT | LAKE HILL | FORKS OF HUNTINGTON | MAPLE CANYON | FERRON RESERVOIR | INDIAN CREEK (UT) | GOOSEBERRY GROUP | JOES VALLEY PAVILION GROUP SITE A | INDIAN CREEK GUARD STATION | SEELY CREEK GUARD STATION | TWIN LAKE CAMPGROUND | CHUTE GROUP | BIG ROCK GROUP | LITTLE BEAR GROUP | BRIDGES CAMPGROUND | POTTERS POND | WILLOW LAKE | LAKE CANYON REC AREA | BUCKEYE RECREATION AREA (CO) | ORANGE OLSEN | MILLER FLAT RESERVOIR CAMPGROUND | MAMMOTH CABIN
Do you love the outdoors? You can find something fun to do on The Manti-La Sal National Forest.
To find all the sites where you can enjoy your favorite activity, click on the list of activities on the left.
To find information about a specific site:
- Find the recreation area you want to visit on the colored maps at right.
- Click on the plus sign next to Areas & Activities Find an Area link.
- Click on the plus sign next to the area you wish to visit to open a list of recreation sites available in that area.
- Click on the link itself to open the information page on each recreation area or site.
- The Miller Flat/Joes Valley/ Huntington Canyon Recreation area is further divided into the Huntington Canyon Recreation Area and Joes Valley Recreation Area. Click on the plus sign next to them to see a list of sites in those areas.